Since its formal establishment in 2016, UHC has served some of Namibia’s top business and government clients. Recent clients include:
The Ministry of Health and Social Services hosted Namibia’s first National Aids Conference at the end of 2016.
UHC’s key responsibilities and achievements included:
- Media Management incl:
- Launch function of the Conference
- Management of the media hub – engagement of media
- Production of TV and radio commercials
- Development, Production and Management of the Conference’s daily newsletter
- “Village” Management including:
- Development and implementation of the Village programme
- All artist management including:
- Visual artists
- Performing artists
- Supplier Co-ordination
- Event Management of the Village Sports Day
Event Management of World Aids Day 2016
Namdia is a diamond marketing and sales company located in Namibia. UHC serves as its Communications and PR agency.
Since its engagement in July 2017, UHC has recorded the following achievements for its client:
- Development of an Integrated Communications, PR and Media Relations Strategy including policy and directives
- Development of a Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy including policy and directives
- Developed and implemented Namdia’s “brand establishment” media campaign which included all traditional media as well as social media engagement and management.
Omuramba Day Theatre is situated in Windhoek and UHC performed the following key activities for ODT, as part of its Employee Engagement Programme (EPP):
- The Development and conducting of a Work Climate Survey
- Provided training to all staff on:
- Communications and Customer Care
- Communications and Cultural Diversity
- Corporate Ambassadorship – Custodianship
CHEC is constructing the Container Terminal on Reclaimed Land in the Walvis Bay harbor. UHC has been its PR firm since 2015 and some its key achievements have been:
- Development and Implementation of CHEC’s Communications Strategy
- Hosting of a Media Educational
- Regular engagement with media and other identified stakeholders
- Development and Management of the CHEC scholarship initiative which provided 2 full scholarships to deserving Namibian students to study at one of China’s most prestigious Universities
UHC developed strategies for Old Mutual Group’s Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment Transaction’s end-of deal communications.
UHC developed an Integrated Marketing and Communication Strategy for NAMCOL during 2017. This strategy is currently being rolled out by NAMCOL.
Prior to the establishment of UHC, its principals have, individually or in collaboration, served the following clients:
- Namibia Airports Company (NAC)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Water and Forestry
- NAMSOV Fishing
- Navachab Gold Mine
And a host of others.